Today I took the board on which I've been experimenting with Flora Bowley's Brave Intuitive Painting exercises and embellished it with a trick I learned from this blog post by Christy Tomlinson. I first covered it with painter's tape in a design I felt was interesting.
Then I painted over it in white and cream acrylic paints. I also dashed a touch of neon green across the board from time to time, just because it was wet paint on my palette and it seemed to feel like playing!
When I was satisfied that the paint covered the board adequately, I let it dry. When I lifted the tape, I ended up with this:
I like the end result, and it all came from playing!
Post a Comment